Home » Macro Trends and Investment Strategies
Macro Trends and Investment Strategies
- Wed, 09 Mar 2011 18:02:13 +0000: Hello world! - Macro Trends and Investment Strategies
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!
- Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:05:51 +0000: WESTPORT INNOVATIONS AND NATURAL GAS BONANZA : WILL PROFITS FLARE UP? - Macro Trends and Investment Strategies
In the USA, the supply of domestically extracted natural gas is increasing and will encourage its use in transportation...The cost differential between diesel and natural gas engines will narrow as owners of diesel engine trucks comply with more stringent emission regulations in 2010 and the Natural Gas Act, currently under consideration in the Senate, doubles the tax credit to $64,000.
- Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:30:36 +0000: Digital Signage: the lure of out-of-home TV - Macro Trends and Investment Strategies
Digital signage, which in essence is out-of-home TV, brings media content and advertising to viewers—to their retail stores, taxi cabs, buses, trucks, airports, parks and conference centers. The large LED or plasma screens are familiar to buyers at retail stores like Best Buy. Content streaming on these TVs in stores, sports stadiums or conference halls […]
- Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:53:42 +0000: Portable Broadband: ubiquitous multi-media applications - Macro Trends and Investment Strategies
Wireless networking technologies, in the past, had trouble making headway because very few applications, especially multi-media applications, could be supported with their bandwidth. Consumer frustration was aggravated by spotty coverage of the networks and the consequent interruptions in signal transmission. WiMAX, or broadband wireless which matches or exceeds the bandwidth of available DSL services, can […]
- Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:41:26 +0000: Location based services 2.0 - Macro Trends and Investment Strategies
Location based services, such as a 3D map and traffic information, made a fitful start in the Internet bubble days. These services were not well received then because customers found mobile phones were too slow in displaying information from the Internet, their screens were too small and the images blurry. Location based services have now […]